Ever wanted to train your cat or teach her some cool tricks? Read on…
Our paw pal Julie Posluns is the Purrincipal and owner of Cat School – a clicker training school for cats. Her mission is to help people enrich their cat’s life through clicker training. She was kind enough to offer two lucky Purrington Post readers the chance to WIN her Cat Training FUNdamentals course.
This course is designed to give the fundamentals of clicker training your cat. You will learn the necessary skills to turn clicker training into your cat’s favorite game. Demonstrate your commitment to your cat’s learning by earning your certificate and have fun developing a pawtnership based on trust and communication.
Cat Training FUNdamentals includes:
- Simple and effective clicker training lessons to teach 8 fun behaviors.
- An interactive classroom: View other participants training videos for learning and inspurration.
- Coaching from the cat teacher: Ask questions, post videos and get feedback on your training.
- Community-based platform: Introduce yourself and connect with other cat school students.
- Lifetime Access.
- A certificate of completion.
* Contest Now Closed
This contest ended on March 30th, 2018 and was available to residents worldwide. Entrants simply needed to submit a comment in our “Leave a Reply” section at the bottom of this page saying:
My cat’s name is [insert your cat’s name] and he/she would love me to win the Cat Training FUNdamentals course because [insert your cat’s reason]
The winners were chosen by Cat School owner Julie from all the correctly submitted entries and contacted by email.
Oh, and here’s Julie and her assistant, Jonesy. >^..^<
Here’s a 1 minute video showing how you can easily train your furbaby to do a feline fist bump…how fun!
Love Cat School as much as we do? … then be sure to follow their IG feed @cat.school