A Common Problem with Cats
Are you frustrated dealing with a cat that keeps peeing all over your house, and not in the litter box?
The problem is that some cats completely ignore their litter boxes. They behave as if it doesn’t exist (despite your best efforts at showing them). While others are perfect for the longest time and then suddenly stop using it.
How frustrating is that? And we all know how stubborn cats can be at times! And sometimes they can be just darn cute like this little fella!
Cat urine has a very strong odor, and getting it out of fabric or even removing the smell entirely from hard surfaces can be difficult. And, cats have been known not only to defecate behind furniture to hide the deed, but also often on the worst places possible, such as your bed.
But it’s not just the smell that’s annoying! What about the time, effort and cost of having to clean it all up as well?Cat refusing to use litter box? Try this...Click To Tweet
It can be a nightmare. We know firsthand. One of our rescue cats had this problem when we brought him home. Sadly, the most common reason why cats wind up sitting in a cage at an animal shelter is because they refuse to use the litter box.
So…what to do?
A Solution that Works!
We highly recommend a product that worked for us. It’s called “Cat Spraying No More” It’s a step-by-step system that’s proven to get your cat to pee in her litter box permanently. And it includes a 60-day money back guarantee, so there’s ZERO risk.
Here are some testimonials from satisfied clients:
We’ve all seen that “look” when kitty simply refuses to do something. The PROVEN TECHNIQUES you’ll learn will ensure that your cat never again pees outside the litter box. Just imagine the relief! It also works for cats who pee but will not poop in their litter box.
And as we mentioned above, there’s even a 60 day money back guarantee. So you’ve got nothing to lose and everything to gain.
What To Expect
Here are just a few things you’ll discover in Cat Spraying No More:
- How to work out WHY your cat is peeing in the house in the first place (once you know the reasons for why your cat is eliminating outside the litter box, it’s so much easier to stop!)
- Time-tested and proven ways to ensure your cat uses the litter box
- A special HERBAL REPELLENT MIX you can easily make from home that will break the ‘peeing cycle’ and stop your cat from eliminating in unwanted areas permanently!
- How to use your cat’s own instincts to stop them from peeing outside the litter box
- How stress can cause your cat to pee in all the wrong places, and how to eradicate the problem FAST!
- What signs to look for to determine whether your cat’s inappropriate peeing and spraying is a behavioral issue, or requires an urgent trip to the vet
- The #1 rule every cat owner MUST follow when setting up a litter box at home
- 3 real-life examples of how I stopped my own problem cat from spraying in the house – and how you can do it too
- 4 completely natural, HERBAL REMEDIES proven to stop cats from peeing in unwanted places (plus a step-by-step guide on how to implement them correctly)
- 1 UNEXPECTED TRICK that will make your cat WANT to pee in the litter box, and nowhere else
- How NOT to deal with a cat peeing problem (this is an incredibly common mistake among cat owners, but if you do this, you’ll be setting yourself up for a whole host of new problems!)
- And much, much more!
Order Cat Spray No More
This is Indy. He was perfect for years and then suddenly at around age 12 (without obvious warning) he started peeing in closets, on shoes, in corners, etc. After several months of experimenting we came across the Cat Spray No More book and ordered it. We implemented 2 of the recommended techniques and within 3-4 days he was back to his old self and hasn’t had an accident since.
Here’s to your success!